Friday 9 March 2012

Have you seen any of these movies? What did you like/not like? Is there a movie you would like to see?

movies I've seen from this article
-Kick Ass: is probably one of my favourite movie out there, the characters weren't boring and great action pack movie though I wouldn't recommend it to all if you have issues because the movie had some
inappropriate  language and also had a little bit of sexual content that might be an issue to some people but overall in my opinion the movie, it was great and I don't really have anything bad to say.

-Inception: This movie blows my mind, really great movie and a must watch to the people who haven't seen the movie yet, its one of the most honest film I've ever seen in awhile, In my opinion a master piece. Though following up the movie while watching might be complicated to some people but this movie u gotta pay attention to real appreciate it.

-Scott Pilgrims vs the world: good movie and was fun to watch and the comedy action style really gets to you, the movie is re watch for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment